Making banana bread has never been so simple, but thanks to this rich recipe, we will teach you the steps you must follow to make delicious banana bread. A homemade recipe that you can enjoy on any occasion, both for breakfast and for a snack, you can also include it in the dessert. If you don’t know how to make quick and easy banana bread, here is the step-by-step with detailed instructions. Read on to learn how to make joys banana bread.
Ingredients to make joys banana bread:
- 200 grams of whole wheat flour (1⅓ cups)
- 70 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon skim cream cheese
How to make joys banana bread:
1. The first step in making this recipe for banana bread is to take the bananas in the oven with their skin on a roasting pan until the skin is black.
2. Next, mix the eggs, oil, and sugar in a bowl or bowl.
3. To continue with the assembly of your banana bread, you must peel and mash the bananas until they are pureed.
4. Mix the banana puree with cream cheese and honey.
5. Integrate the previous preparation with the oil, sugar and egg mixture. Add the vanilla essence.
6. On the other hand, mix the whole wheat flour with the baking powder, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. That is the dry ingredients in this banana bread.
7. Add the dry ingredients to the liquids and mix well until you get a homogeneous banana bread dough.
8. Pour the preparation into a pan with cooking spray, making a hole in the center with the help of a spoon. Bake the fluffy banana bread for about 30 minutes. It should be golden brown. To check if the cake is made, we can do the toothpick test and if it comes out without any preparation remains, it is ready.
9. Once baked, let the healthy banana bread cool.
How to store joys banana bread?
Joys banana bread is a tasty baked treat, and if you don’t eat it right away, it can be stored until you’re ready to use it. Banana bread will keep a few days at room temperature in dry climates, but you can refrigerate or freeze it for longer storage. Make large batches of banana bread and freeze it to keep on hand for dinners or when unexpected guests stop by. Bread defrosts quickly and can be the perfect host while serving up a plate of freshly brewed coffee and banana bread.
1. Store banana bread for 2 to 3 days at room temperature in a dry climate. Keep the bread inside the sheet tightly wrapped or plastic wrap.
2. Refrigerate to delay molding. Hot and humid climates are likely to increase the chances of mold growing around nuts on bread. Refrigeration will slow mold growth, but the bread should be eaten quickly, as refrigeration tends to dry out.
3. Freeze the banana bread by wrapping it inside a plastic wrap or freezer-approved plastic bag. Allow freshly baked bread to cool for an hour before freezing. Wrap the bread and mark the date on the outside of the wrapper. Bread will keep 2 to 3 months in the freezer.
Cut the bread before freezing to allow individual cuts to be removed.